ASFPM Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) Exam
You need to fill out the application packet and submit directly to ASFPM. Please indicate Midland, Michigan in the registration packet. You will receive confirmation from ASFPM once properly registered. You also need to pay ASFPM directly before showing up for the test.
Registration for the exam will close on Tuesday, February 13, 2024 (21 days prior to the exam date of March 6). We can NOT accept any late registrations or registrations the day of the exam.
- The cost of taking the exam is in addition to, and completely separate from, the cost of attending the conference. Exam registration fees are paid directly to ASFPM. If your payment has not cleared prior to the test date, they will not be able to take the test.
- Everyone brings their own computer. Tests are digital only. There is no paper backup option.
- Test takers must make sure they have administrator rights to allow the test to run (the test won’t allow other apps to work during the test). They have had issues on some laptops (particularly government) in the past.
- No Apple computers. Laptops must be Windows 10 or higher.
- The exam is 3 hours long.
- Exams are graded online immediately, and test takers will know their results before leaving the exam. If you pass and are attending the rest of the conference, you will earn CFM continuing education credits for attending the conference.
|03-06-2024 9:00 am
|Event End Date
|03-06-2024 12:00 pm
|Cut Off Date
|02-13-2024 5:00 pm
|Cost is paid to ASFPM
|The H Hotel